Warning: The following page contains mature content. If you are uncomfortable or offended by such material, please don't read further.
Game Shakers airs on Nickelodeon, a network aimed mainly at children and tweens, but occasionally contains humor that is aimed at older audiences. There are many examples of teenage humor, lines that can be misinterpreted or might be outright sexual or violent innuendo. Some of the innuendos may be ambiguous.
- When Babe was drinking apple juice, she was acting like she was at a bar taking shots.
- Kenzie said "I guess he's not into melons", which is slang for big boobs.
- In the very beginning, Babe says "What the duck!", which is a play on the words of "What the f*ck!"
- Dialogue in the show:
- Kenzie: "Okay, that's a bunch of bullsugar!"
- Babe: "I wouldn't have said sugar."
- Hudson said his mom went to a naked beach and that she had to put sunscreen everywhere.
- Hudson wanted to look under Dub's costume.
- Hudson asked what are the differences between boys and girls. Trip whispers in Hudson's ear. Although anonymous, Trip could've been whispering about boobs, penises, and vaginas.
- Kenzie said that the suit would make her big as Kim Kardashian's booty.
- Babe used grapefruits to make it look like she has boobs.
- Double G was staring at Sophia Sanchez when she was walking away, and was probably staring at her butt.
- Babe said "Textual harassment" which is a word play on "sexual harassment."
- Babe rips off Mr. Sammich's shirt.
- Hudson said "What the Fuhd" which is word play on "what the f*ck."
- Mrs. Carlton said she was going to the restroom, and it could take a while.
- Dub said he peed off the roof of the Empire State Building.
- Dub's brother sells grass, which is an allude to selling drugs.
- Dub has a naked picture from the paparazzi, who posted it on the internet. The naked picture is censored but Bunny shows the gang the uncensored version.
- Kenzie says her mom likes her dad smooth.
- When the boys use the nose hair trimmer, their reactions are somewhat sexual.
- Kenzie suggests calling the game "Smooth Daddy" and does a sexual movement.