|This article is about the company. You may be looking for the building, Game Shakers..|
Game Shakers (the company) is a company in Game Shakers. It is located in Brooklyn, New York. It is created by two 12-years old girls, Kenzie Bell & Babe Carano and has other people who help and promote the company like Hudson, Triple G & Double G.
- Babe Carano (creator of company/idea creator/boss/worker)
- Kenzie Bell (creator of company/coding specialist/boss/worker)
- Hudson Gimble (co-creator of company/motion capture tester/worker/structure tester)
- Double G (business partner/worker/structure tester)
- Triple G (gaming consultant/worker/structure tester)
- Jimbo (former intern/former worker; "A Job for Jimbo")
- 1) Sky Whale ($0.99 cents)
- 2) Dirty Blob ($0.99 cents)
- 3) Tiny Pickles ($0.99 cents)
- 4) Punchy Face ($0.99 cents)
- 5) Pop Star Surgeon ($0.99 cents)
- 6) Scubaroo ($0.99 cents)
- 7) Nasty Goats ($0.99 cents)
- 8) Pick It, Scratch It, Pop It ($0.99 cents)
- 9) Octopie ($0.99 cents)
- 10) Psycho Beach Mummies ($0.99 cents)
- 11) Ballarina ($0.99 cents)
- 12) Llama Llama Spit Spit ($0.99 cents)
- 1) Creature Crunch (not available for sale, because first became in the Tiny Pickles (Double G's version) of and then in the version we know of Tiny Pickles)
- 2) Carpoon (not available for sale)
- 3) MeGo: The Robot Game (not available for sale)
- A helicopter has landed on the company's headquarters many times.
- They have made thirteen games, but only ten have been released.
| The image gallery for Game Shakers (company) may be viewed here.