Game Shakers is a show that was ordered by Nickelodeon on March 2, 2015. Production began about six weeks later with the series premiering on September 12, 2015. The show centers on two teenage girls Kenzie Bell and Babe Carano, who, have to make a science project for class, but it becomes a popular game and they team up with Double G as a business partner, Triple G as the game consultant and their cute and dumb friend Hudson as a motion capture tester. On March 2, 2016, Nickelodeon renewed the show for a second season. On November 16, 2016, Nickelodeon renewed the show for a third season.
The show is a remastered version of the 2013 sitcom series Tiki Adventures: A Service Team.
- Cree Cicchino as Babe Carano
- Madisyn Shipman as Kenzie Bell
- Thomas Kuc as Hudson
- Benjamin Flores, Jr. as Triple G
- Kel Mitchell as Double G
Main Article: Episode Guide
|Season||Episodes||Series premiere||Season Finale|
| ||20||September 12, 2015||May 21, 2016|
|24||September 17, 2016||November 4, 2017|
|3||18||February 10, 2018||2018|
Creator of show
Did You Know?
- Game Shakers is the first Dan Schneider show where the protagonist(s) do not have a sibling who has ever appeared on-screen or been mentioned.
- Game Shakers is the first Dan Schneider Schneider's Bakery show lacking a main character who does mean things for bad reasons or even no reason at all.
- Game Shakers was originally going to be titled Game Makers, but was later changed after the announcement made from Nickelodeon.
- Game Shakers does not tape at Nickelodeon on Sunset instead they tape at The Burbank Studios.
- The first season was cut short, and the five unproduced episodes have been moved to the newly premiered second season, after it was renewed on March 2, 2016.