|“||I like sitting in the corner.||”|
Bunny is the very helpful and lovable sidekick of rap super-star Double G. He’s very kind, very hungry, and very smart. He graduated from business school.
Unlike Ruthless, he is not too loud; but he's the more childish of the two assistants. Both are more consistently more level-headed and reasonable than Double G, but still willingly obedient and loyal to him.
Bunny and Ruthless seem to be close friends, as both of them are Double G's bodyguards/assistants.
- Bubba Ganter also played Bunny in the episode of Sam & Cat, #PeezyB, where Bunny was also Kel Mitchell (who played Peezy B)'s assistant. Sam & Cat is also created by Dan Schneider.
- Double G has two assistants, including Bunny. The other one is Ruthless.
- Bunny appears in most episodes.
- He is smart, yet he is rather childlike.
- He appears more than Ruthless.
- He graduated from business school, at Princeton.
- It is revealed in "War of the Peach", that he is afraid of rabbits.
| The image gallery for Bunny may be viewed here.